Saturday, January 22, 2005

CAN'T THINK OF A TITLE! =P

So anyway, remember what I said a couple of posts ago on how I have a class on projective techniques, i.e. how you use media such as drawing, painting, clay modelling to gain an insight into a person's psychological condition through free associations. Anyway, yeap, acted as the 'client' for my 'therapist' classmate the last lesson, for this assessment tool which involved using clay! and i made a cute little pig! aww... everyone who walked past started gushing over it. anyway, my 'therapist' classmate asked me if there was a reason why I made a pig, and I said... " I dunno.. guess I've always been associated with a pig by my NICE and KIND friends... hehehe.. also like eating and sleeping.. so there ya go.." hahaha! =.='
This other classmate was also talking about how the girl he drew looks British.. and I was thinking to myself 'how the hell can you see that from a picture you drew?' so I said.. "err.. my pig is Indian. haha! because he's brown" hahah!! I am such a fiend. anyway, here he is! =P


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home