Monday, June 06, 2005

HAHA! I KNEW I WAS GONNA GET D/Ced!!!!
I was just posting something about getting d/ced and publishing my post when it happened.. see SEE? that's what i mean man! hmmmmmf! stupid comp!! >=1 anyway.. as i was saying.. have been really busy, but life has been pretty good since that stressful day/post. I have one more week till the end of my clinical here! time flies man! and then i'll finally be going back to singapore! wonder how that'll be though, since i haven't been back for a while. oh well, i'll just enjoy the ride as it comes. have learnt to live life that way. well at least i'm trying. anyway! long overdue pictures!! =P i'll make it short and sweet! starting with pics of us sending adrian off! dunno when we're gonna see the prick (=P)again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home