
*SIGH* This post is in tribute to my precious missing camera.. really miss it... got it as a gift a year ago from vinny, and really upset that I lost it. sorry baby. wish I had it back.
Friday, December 30, 2005
Previous Posts
- HIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!! It's been such a long time sin...
- OF OLD SCHOOL MEMORIES AND LONG BUS RIDES.Hello......
- Just spending some time by myself.. in the dimness...
- hey hey!been a long time since I last wrote!! well...
- RELACKING IN ONE CORNER... =DSo my first clinical ...
- yep. been trying to pack, but has been going prett...
- HI.. =)I'm blogging 2 days in a row cos.. I'm DONE...
- HAHA! I KNEW I WAS GONNA GET D/Ced!!!!I was just p...
- here's a picture of adrian and derrick being fish....
- =(((ARRGGHHH!!! I dunno why I'm feeling so stresse...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home